Students at Marshall are serious about success and supporting each others' efforts, interests, activities, and achievements. As Hilltoppers, they know that working hard is both accepted and valued. Students are multi-taskers who value balance. Nearly all of them participate in athletics, the arts, and student clubs while putting their all into academics. This supportive atmosphere nurtures passion and excellence as much as it encourages laughter, teamwork and fun!
- More than 40 clubs and student organizations
- State-level success in Math League, History Day, Knowledge Bowl, Geography Bee, Robotics, Speech and Music Listening.
- Opportunities to participate in drama and theater as well as one-act, music, and speech competitions.
- Student Leadership opportunities through Student Council, Head's Council, Captain's Council, Honor Council, and Student Senate.
- More than 90% of students participate in one of twenty different athletic options.