International Application Process and Timeline
The application process and links to materials are found below. We look forward to receiving your application! Families interested in applying for a Marshall School Global Scholarship can find information and materials below.
1. Schedule and complete an interview with Marshall's Director of International Programs (usually conducted via Zoom) by emailing Christa Knudsen at firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Complete and submit Marshall’s international application.
3. Submit one teacher recommendation (the form must be filled out by the applicant's English language instructor and attest to the student's English language proficiency, written, oral, and comprehension.
4. Submit academic transcripts, translated into English.
5. Provide previous two years of academic work.
7-9th grade applicants: Provide previous two years of middle school work.
10-12 grade applicants: Provide previous two years of academic work, 12th grade applicants must provide transcripts for 9-11th grade work.
6. Submit a TOEFL score or other English proficiency test such as the iELTS that is less than one year old. Test results must be scanned and emailed to Christa Knudsen at email@example.com.
Transcripts must be scanned and emailed to Christa Knudsen at firstname.lastname@example.org. In addition, all college-bound students are required to bring official copies of any high school transcripts for College Counseling purposes.