learning to the Power of T
We believe that Learning to the Power of T encapsulates Marshall School. We believe in the unique compounding power of technology to enhance our core mission and exponentially boost learning opportunities for our students. In the 21st century, faculty and students are leveraging new tools and teaching methods to help achieve our goals for every graduate to be effective communicators, critical thinkers and problem solvers, engaged and ethical citizens, curious and creative, and balanced and resilient.
From our inception as Cathedral School, we have been infused with the Benedictine value of intellectual curiosity and the ethic of social responsibility and action. As times change, we have remained true to the core of these values while embracing a wider presence in the world. Our aspirations are now captured in our mission statement: "to educate students to become global citizens."
Technology is a multiplier towards these ends, and our teachers are working to use these as a catalyst for positive change.
- 1:1 Technology for all students
- iPads for each students in Grades 4-7
- Macbook Air Laptops for Grade 8
- BYOD Laptops for students in 9-12
- Partnership with Virtual High School that provides access to over 140 unique course offerings
- "Marshall Apps" which utilizes Google Apps for Education to provide e-mail and collaboration tools anywhere students have access to the Internet
- Adaptive technology like ALEKS, a web-based artificially intelligent assessment and learning system in middle school grade math