Marshall School provides not only a top-notch education, but also a fantastic work environment. The opportunity to be involved in shaping the experiences of Hilltoppers makes for a rewarding workplace. Thank you for considering Marshall as the next step in your career.
The mission of Marshall School is to educate students to become global citizens who demonstrate strong academic habits, respect, compassion, integrity, self-discipline, and intellectual curiosity.
Endorsed August 20, 2008
Marshall School values and respects every individual and strives to create an inclusive, diverse, and equitable community where all feel respected and empowered.
Adopted April 28, 2010
*Employment inquiries should be directed to the individuals listed within each job description.
Position: Substitute Teachers
Teachers who are interested in being on the Marshall Substitute Teacher List should send a completed Substitute Application form along with a letter of introduction, resume, and reference list to Rosemary Milczark at 1215 Rice Lake Road, Duluth, MN 55811 or e-mail to:firstname.lastname@example.org.
Posted: August 5, 2014
Position: After School Program Coordinator
Marshall School seeks applicants for a part-time position as an After School Program Coordinator. This position is approximately 15 hours per week and includes the following responsibilities:
• Provide academic support that helps students develop good homework habits and skills.
• Enrich the curriculum and build school culture with activities that support learning and development and the Marshall School mission.
• Coordinate after school and School’s Out activities focusing on students in 4th through 6th grade.
• Develop positive relationships with middle school students that encourage participation in after school programming.
• Sustain existing program offerings while developing new after school enrichment and recreation programming.
• Regularly communicate with Marshall teacher and parent communities about program activities.
• Participate positively as a member of the after school program team.
The ideal candidate will have experience in education, specifically working with middle school-aged students. To apply for this position, please send your resume and three letters of reference to Heather Fishel, Dean of Student Life, by email email@example.com.
Posted: July 9, 2014
Position: Cheerleading Advisor
Marshall School seeks a Cheerleading Advisor for the Fall and Winter 2014-15 season. Responsibilities include:
• Supervising practice sessions during after school hours.
• Providing training and skill development for cheerleaders.
• Supervising cheerleaders during athletic contests, which include football, boys and girls basketball, and boys hockey.
• Attending an MSHSL cheerleading rules interpretation meeting.
• Acquiring Continuing Education Requirement Certification.
Demonstrated experience in recent cheerleading and knowledge of cheer best practice is required. Previous experience as a cheer advisor and/or in education are preferred. Please send resume by e-mail to Heather Fishel, Dean of Student Life at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Posted: July 14, 2014
Marshall is an equal opportunity employer committed to enriching education and promoting opportunity through a culturally diverse faculty, staff and student body. Candidates of diverse racial, ethnic, and cultural backgrounds and persons with disabilities are strongly urged to apply.