Employment inquiries should be directed to the individuals listed with each job description.
The mission of Marshall School is to educate students to become global citizens who demonstrate strong academic habits, respect, compassion, integrity, self-discipline, and intellectual curiosity.
Endorsed August 20, 2008
Marshall School values and respects every individual and strives to create an inclusive, diverse, and equitable community where all feel respected and empowered.
Adopted April 28, 2010
Position: After School Program Coordinator
Marshall School seeks applicants for a part-time position as an After School Program Coordinator. This position is approximately 15 hours per week and includes the following responsibilities:
• Provide academic support that helps students develop good homework habits and skills.
• Enrich the curriculum and build school culture with activities that support learning and development and the Marshall School mission.
• Coordinate after school and School’s Out activities focusing on students in 4th through 6th grade.
• Develop positive relationships with middle school students that encourage participation in after school programming.
• Sustain existing program offerings while developing new after school enrichment and recreation programming.
• Regularly communicate with Marshall teachers and parent communities about program activities.
• Participate positively as a member of the after school program team.
The ideal candidate will have experience in education, specifically working with middle school-aged students. To apply for this position, please send your resume and three letters of reference to Heather Fishel, Dean of Student Life at: email@example.com.
Posted: March 7, 2014
Marshall is an equal opportunity employer committed to enriching education and promoting opportunity through a culturally diverse faculty, staff and student body. Candidates of diverse racial, ethnic, and cultural backgrounds and persons with disabilities are strongly urged to apply.