Employment inquiries should be directed to the individuals listed with each job description.
The mission of Marshall School is to educate students to become global citizens who demonstrate strong academic habits, respect, compassion, integrity, self-discipline, and intellectual curiosity.
Endorsed August 20, 2008
Marshall School values and respects every individual and strives to create an inclusive, diverse, and equitable community where all feel respected and empowered.
Adopted April 28, 2010
Marshall School seeks a Cheerleading Advisor for the Winter 2013-14 (November through March) season.
- Supervising practice sessions during after school hours.
- Provide training and skill development for cheerleaders.
- Supervising cheerleaders during athletic contests, which include boys and girls basketball and boys hockey.
- Attending an MSHSL cheerleading rules interpretation meeting.
- Acquire Continuing Education Requirement Certification.
Previous experience as a cheer advisor and/or education are not required but are preferred. Please send resumes by e-mail to Heather Fishel, Dean of Student Life at: email@example.com.
Posted: November 18, 2013
Marshall is an equal opportunity employer committed to enriching education and promoting opportunity through a culturally diverse faculty, staff and student body. Candidates of diverse racial, ethnic, and cultural backgrounds and persons with disabilities are strongly urged to apply.