Starting in fall 2016, Marshall now offers students on-campus living for the first time in the program's history. The 28 bed facility will include single and double rooms, a kitchen, multiple quiet and comfortable spaces for students to study, an enclosed courtyard and garden, and a Global Learning Center.
Marshall's International program provides a welcoming, enriching, and academically rigorous experience for students from around the world. Since 2008 more than 100 students from 14 countries have made Marshall their choice for a program that positions students for acceptance at America's most top colleges and universities. We have earned a reputation for excelling both at academics and providing a home-like experience for International students.
- 11:1 student-to-faculty ratio, 450 students in grades 4-12
- Advanced curriculum offering over 40 Honors and AP-level classes
- 40+ student clubs and 20 athletic teams
- 4-year college counseling program, test scores far exceed national average
- English as a Second Language (ESL) course and language tutoring included
- A 28-student on-campus residence where international students can access Marshall's Global Learning Center, local field trips, and national travel
- Safe, family oriented residence hall that is a part or Marshall's private 40 acre campus
- Full access to afterschool clubs and athletics
- Weeknight and weekend program that includes local excursions, entertainment and community time with friends
- Host family program that pairs each residential student with a local family
- Global Learning Center offers residents additional language and academic support
Starting in fall 2016, Marshall now offers students on-campus living for the first time in the program's history. The 28 bed facility includes single and double rooms, a kitchen and cafeteria, multiple quiet and comfortable spaces for students to study, an enclosed courtyard and garden, and a Global Learning Center.
International Application Process and Timeline
Marshall's international application process is designed to evaluate the academic preparation, English language readiness, motivation, and objectives of each candidate. The goal of the international admissions process is to accept students who will be motivated to excel, to participate in community life, and who have goals and dreams for their Marshall experience and their lives. If you are such a candidate, we welcome you, and look forward to working with you.
3. Schedule and complete an interview with Marshall's international admissions staff (usually conducted via telephone or SKYPE) by contacting Christa Knudsen, Director of International Programs, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tuition and Scholarships
Marshall’s 2016-17 international tuition and fees total $41,000.
- International Tuition $30000
- Room and Board $9700
- Health insurance (required) $1300
Athletics, student club fees, school field trips, books, and English language and academic support are included in academic program costs.
Room and Board costs include lodging, meals, transportation, and field trips (with the exception of elective field trips offered over school breaks).
Scholarships are available on a limited basis through Marshall's Global Scholars program. Students must be able to demonstrate a high level of achievement, both academically and personally to qualify for a scholarship. For more information on the scholarship and application instructions, please contact Christa Knudsen at email@example.com.